Staggered Cut Flyer
Staggered Cut Flyers are one of our most interesting products. It’s designed for businesses that are going to do a very professional presentation about their services or products. Different size flyers are being printed as one job either on one side or two side full colors. You can have one page as introduction of your company and tell the story of your success, one page to introduce your products or services and talk about the benefits of your offer and one page to put the pricing with some images of your offered product or services. You can have up to 5 sheets (10 pages) for staggered cut flyers.
Each page can be 0.25” or 0.5” smaller than previous size. The largest page can be 8.5×11 (letter size) and the smallest 8.5×7.5
The available paper stocks for staggered cut flyers are;
- 100lb Gloss Book (text) with Aqueous Coating (C2S)
- 100lb Gloss Cover with Aqueous Coating (C2S)
- 70lb Offset Opaque Smooth White
- Recycled 80lb Dull text with Matte Finish
- Recycled 100lb Dull Cover with Matte Finish
The available sizes for staggered cut flyers are as follow:
- 3 Pages, 0.25” Staggered, 8.5×11 to 8.5×10.5
- 3 Pages, 0.5” Staggered, 8.5×11 to 8.5×10
- 4 Pages, 0.25” Staggered, 8.5×11 to 8.5×10.25
- 4 Pages, 0.5” Staggered, 8.5×11 to 8.5×9.5
- 5 Pages, 0.25” Staggered, 8.5×11 to 8.5×10
- 5 Pages, 0.5” Staggered, 8.5×11 to 8.5×9
- 6 Pages, 0.25” Staggered, 8.5×11 to 8.5×9.75
- 6 Pages, 0.5” Staggered, 8.5×11 to 8.5×8.5
- 7 Pages, 0.25” Staggered, 8.5×11 to 8.5×9.5
- 7 Pages, 0.5” Staggered, 8.5×11 to 8.5×8.0
- 8 Pages, 0.25” Staggered, 8.5×11 to 8.5×9.25
- 8 Pages, 0.5” Staggered, 8.5×11 to 8.5×7.5
Staggered cut flyers are perfectly design to fit into Presentation Folders.
Here at HikePrint flyers are printed full color high quality on offset printers.
If you are planning to print on 70lb offset opaque smooth white paper please note that because our paper stock is “uncoated”, we recommend you not use colors with high color density. By this we mean dark colors (black, purple, blue, brown, etc). Dark colors tend to get soaked into the paper if their color values are too high. For best results, use light colors.
When you are preparing your artwork please make sure
- The size of the artwork is right (ex: 8.5”x11”)
- It includes bleed (ex: 8.625”x11.125”)
- It is designed in CMYK mode
- It has 300-350 dpi resolution
- It is in right format: TIF, TIFF, JPG, EPS, PNG, AI, PSD, and PDF
The required bleed for staggered cut flyer is 0.125” on each dimension or 0.0625” on each four sides. For example 8.5×10.5 flyer with full bleed must be 8.625×10.625.
Because there are different size of flyers in this product, we highly recommend you to download the proper template from our template page to have it everything perfectly designed and set up.
For more information regarding resolution and the instruction to set up the print ready file you can visit our “Preparing Files” page.
If you still have questions you can contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us during business hours (PST)
If you need any help with design please visit our design page, fill out the design request form and upload your images you wish to put on your flyer. We will review your files and instruction and contact you with question.
You can also email us your instruction and information you wish to have on your flyer and we will contact you within 24 hours.